For many, Venture included, 2020 will go down as the most challenging years we have faced. However, with time to reflect, from these challenges came moments that would never have occurred if it weren’t for the restrictions COVID-19 created.
Despite almost a year of lockdown, we welcomed new team members to Venture with Jake van Dalen and Hamish McLean-Perry both obtaining their Authorised Representative status. In addition, Kayla Rayner joined the support team taking on the trainee administration assistant role while completing her Certificate 4 in Business through CVGT.
We hope you enjoy this edition of our client update which covers:
- Year in review from Nicola Chaffe
- Staff update
- The value of being insured
- Tax-effective ways to boost your super
- Changes to income protection insurance
- ‘Tis the season for wise spending decisions
- First home buyer with government support: just how good can it get?!