A vibrant, professional team, we provide progressive and personal client service is our fundamental commitment and we offer regular training and development to all our staff, ensuring they feel confident in their role.
Our staff demonstrate the following attributes:
- Genuine interest in helping clients grow and improve
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team
- A commitment to self improvement and our community
If you are interested in joining our growing firm in this great regional city, please forward your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undergraduate opportunity: Superannuation Accountant
To commence in early 2018, this position will be part time and will suit an Accounting/Business undergraduate who is looking to secure a start to their career prior to completing their degree. For more information please email email@example.com for a position description.
We provide to our staff:
- a supportive and flexible environment for both staff and family
- training and professional development
- a social club with regular fun activities
- a focus on the health and wellbeing of staff, including discounted gym memberships and weekly fruit delivery.
- a community focus
- a convenient location in the Bendigo CBD