Your career is satisfying and demanding – but it also leaves you with little time to devote to your own finances. Meanwhile, as your career progresses, your financial needs are becoming more complex.
At Venture Financial Advisers, we act as your personal CFO, with sophisticated strategies to help you manage, extend and preserve your growing wealth. They include expert advice on salary packaging, share and option schemes, tax planning and SMSFs, with specialised solutions to ensure your money works as hard as you do.
Our clients are successful professionals from some of Central Victoria’s leading organisations, so we understand the unique pressures you face. We support you with investment opportunities and strategies to manage your growing wealth, including salary packaging, tax-effective investing and tailored strategies.
A personalised financial plan
We follow a disciplined wealth planning process, designed to unlock your financial potential and create a holistic plan for every aspect of your financial life:
1. Defining the scope of engagement
In our first meeting we will explain the process that we will follow, find out your needs and make sure they can meet them. We will also talk you through our background as financial advisers and our fee structure.
2. Identifying your goals
Next, we build on our understanding and work with you to identify your short and long term financial goals – this stage serves as a foundation for developing your plan.
3. Assessing your financial situation
Once we have identified your short and long term goals, we then take a good look at your position – your assets, liabilities, insurance coverage and investment or tax strategies.
4. Preparing your financial plan
Once we have a clear understanding of your individual goals and your financial situation, we will then recommend suitable strategies, products and services, and answers any questions you have.
5. Implementing recommendations
Once you’re ready to go ahead, your financial plan will be put into action; where appropriate, we may work with specialist professionals, such as an accountant or solicitor as identified.
6. Reviewing the plan
Your circumstances, lifestyle and financial goals are likely to change over time, so it’s important your financial plan is regularly reviewed, to make sure you keep on track.
Financial Planning strategies
We’ll work with you to explore a range of investment options, including:
- Direct equities Drawing on Godfrey Pembroke’s extensive research capabilities, we’ll help you create a portfolio tailored to your individual wealth management objectives.
- Tax-effective strategies Investment options and strategies including geared investments, salary packaging, trusts and self-managed super.
- Capital-protected investments Geared investments with the security of built-in capital protection.
- Structured investments Specialised investments structured to generate income or capital gains over a specified time-frame, often with tax benefits.
- SMSF management Tailored support to help you manage the complexities of setting up and administering a self managed superannuation fund, with a personalised investment strategy for accelerated wealth creation.
- Wraps and portfolio administration Consolidated investment management and reporting.
- Trusts Advice, administration and independent trustee services for a range of private trust structures, helping to safeguard your assets and create a lasting legacy.